This is one of our favorite fall desserts.
1 c. sugar
3 beaten eggs
2/3 c. canned pumpkin
3/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 t sp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
2 T. margarine
1 c. sifted powdered sugar
1) Preheat oven to 375o.
2) Mix sugar, eggs, and pumpkin in a bowl.
3) Sift flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda in another bowl. Combine with pumpkin mixture.
4) Spray rimmed baking sheet with Pam and line with greased wax paper extended over sides.
5) Pour batter in rectangular shape on wax paper. Bake for 15 min.
6) Beat cream cheese, vanilla, margarine, and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
7) Sprinkle clean dishtowel with powdered sugar. Flip cooked batter face down on towel. Remove wax paper.
8 ) Roll loosely and let set until cooled.
9) Unroll cake and spread with filling. Roll again without the dishtowel.
10) Wrap in foil and freeze. Unwrap and slice while frozen.