1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 10 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post (about their 10 things) and post these rules. (**If you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose at least 5 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Facts About Me
1. My mother accidentally dropped a bowling ball on my head when I was three years old. I know, it explains a lot.
2. Bill and I have been married a little over four years but have lived in five different homes. We will be moving again at the end of this month into our first owned house.
3. Between the two of us, we play piano, guitar, oboe, flute, euphonium, trombone, tuba, percussion, and we both have voice degrees. Bill was also a drum major (the dude who conducts the marching band) through high school and college.
4. I know all of the words to the song “Camp Grenada.”
5. Last year, Bill and I were in Washington, D.C. and visited Mark Dever’s church. Afterwards, Mark and his wife, Connie, invited us to their house for lunch. Bill even got to play a video game with him for a short while.
6. I can do a mean impression of Junior Asparagus from “Veggie Tales.” Just ask our friends Brian and Kacie.
7. I don’t know how to sew but want to learn.
8. Almost every night, no matter how exhausted I was ten minutes before, I get really hyper as soon as we get in bed. This lasts about fifteen minutes, much to Bill’s dismay since he is ready to sleep as soon as his head hits the pillow.
9. I enjoy teaching Liam bad habits like jumping on the bed. I know I’ll pay for it later (maybe literally), but we’re having fun now.
10. During my last trip to Italy, I fell quite a ways down the Vatican steps.